Photography

Niko

I couldn't see one of these so I thought I'd start one. 

If there is, just lock this thread, take me round the back and shoot me. 

Screenshot-20220207-200324-2.png

Found bits of a crab that looked like it had been taken apart by a gull or some such in Dysart. Thinking it would make a moody piece I took some shots of it then buried the poor sod in the sand. Walking back up to the pier I see an old local smoking a pipe with a look on his face as if to ask what I was up to. So as I was showing him on my cameras screen I made a little small talk by mentioning the crab looked a little hollowed out. The old boy took a long inhalation of his pipe then said in a really old raspy seadogs voice.

'' Aye...We aw get hollowed oot in tha end sssson, '' 

It was a little too heavy for me at that time of morning so I left him to it. 

Screenshot-20220207-200256-2.png

^ Random picture I took of the Kelpies by laying on the grass below a mound to catch some over growth to try and make it look like they were grazing. Worked out all right but even better it removed all the randos taking selfies underneath. 

Screenshot-20220207-200222-2.png

Was walking about Queensferry and spotted a gab in the street that made it look early 1900's so I took it. Had to wait for the modern ship to pass though, threw the whole thing back into the 21st century otherwise. 

Anybody else into the photograph gig? I only picked it up as a hobby at the start of lockdown so I've a lot to learn. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3

Some absolute banging pictures in this thread. 

I'll post these three from the previous summer in my garden. It's when I got a hold of my Macro lens and was trying to figure it out. 

Screenshot-20220209-215433-2.png

Screenshot-20220209-215332-2.png

Screenshot-20220209-215403-2.png

Cheers for sharing the photography guys, absolute cracking scenes! 

• Upvote 7

• The topic was pinned