Airport Bus - help please

Folks

Stagecoach 747 timetable is a little confusing. Can I get a bus from Dunfermline bus station to the Airport and vice versa through out the day or do I have to go to Halbeath, for example?

I'm not getting what Dunfermline Bus Station and Dunfermline Bus Station 4 is

image.thumb.png.7ad4091bddfc4899d8c90b2e48a0a8e2.png

Edited by Raymie

Raymie, download the Travelline Scotland app. Once you “plan your journey” it shows where the buses actually stop, rather than just the main terminals. 

I’ve seen the 747 stop at both EEP and Inglis vets on Halbeath Road en route to the P&R. 

9 hours ago, Raymie said:

Folks

Stagecoach 747 timetable is a little confusing. Can I get a bus from Dunfermline bus station to the Airport and vice versa through out the day or do I have to go to Halbeath, for example?

I'm not getting what Dunfermline Bus Station and Dunfermline Bus Station 4 is

image.thumb.png.7ad4091bddfc4899d8c90b2e48a0a8e2.png

Dunfermline Bus Station is the arrival time, and Dunfermline Bus Station 4 is the time the bus leaves from stance 4.  Looking at the posted timetable, the bus does indeed leave from the bus station. 

7 hours ago, SanguinePar said:

If your taking public transport anyway, I'd say train it to Edinburgh Gateway, then short tram journey back to the airport. More comfortable and probably faster.

I'd rely on John Hughes getting us promoted back to the Championship than on a train at this current moment in time. 😉😂

• Upvote 1

9 hours ago, Superally said:

Agree with GG Riva, the only issue is the frequency they don't run as often you think they do.

It can only be a matter of time before the frequency is increased again. It was every 20 mins before the pandemic but now air travel is picking up again.