Forum feedback

Parzionale

We maintain and pay for the services of the forum and do our best to give you somewhere to discuss the Pars and other subjects. 

We are trying our best to have this forum be as user-friendly to you as possible. You will have noticed some changes already. However, we want this forum for you.

Please post your feedback and any features you'd like to see in future in this pinned post. We will try to the best of our ability to fulfil any recommendations you may have.

Thanks for your patience as we updated the site. We hope you have a better experience.

200.gif

Hi @Parzionale I appreciate the efforts to update the site and make it better for all.  I have seen some hints of progress over the last few days,  however the utter nightmare of website updates has largely left the site largely unusable currently,   hope you get to the bottom of things quickly.  Best of luck, again your(and others) efforts are very appreciated.

Edited by parsforlife
  • Upvote 2

2 hours ago, SanguinePar said:

One question about the site, which is one I've wondered a while - with the voting buttons, what's the thinking behind there being both an upvote button and a heart button? I would have thought that we'd be better with just up or down votes? 

As far as I know that just appeared as part of an update, I don't understand it either. 

4 hours ago, SanguinePar said:

One question about the site, which is one I've wondered a while - with the voting buttons, what's the thinking behind there being both an upvote button and a heart button? I would have thought that we'd be better with just up or down votes? 

I think it just goes towards the Leaderboard feature. You get points for certain actions and there is a scoreboard for who 'won the day' every day in terms of who is most popular user with the most favoured content.

I'm totally surmising there but from looking at it, that's what it looks like. 

22 minutes ago, Digs said:

I think it just goes towards the Leaderboard feature. You get points for certain actions and there is a scoreboard for who 'won the day' every day in terms of who is most popular user with the most favoured content.

I'm totally surmising there but from looking at it, that's what it looks like. 

Ah ok, that makes sense, cheers.

Actually, possibly related, I noticed that the member status (?) thing has been reset. I'm no longer a club legend! 😉

27 minutes ago, SanguinePar said:

Actually, possibly related, I noticed that the member status (?) thing has been reset. I'm no longer a club legend! 😉

I know, everybody's did unfortunately. We're all trialists again.... 

On 05/07/2022 at 15:25, SanguinePar said:

We'll all just have to work hard to regain our legend status, SP. Life wouldn't be so interesting without its little challenges. 🙂

I don't know what the parameters were for achieving such a lofty status, but I suggest it shouldn't be too easy. If everybody and their dug becomes a club legend in a short time, it rather devalues the accolade, in my humble one. 🤔

3 hours ago, GG Riva said:

We'll all just have to work hard to regain our legend status, SP. Life wouldn't be so interesting without its little challenges. 🙂

I don't know what the parameters were for achieving such a lofty status, but I suggest it shouldn't be too easy. If everybody and their dug becomes a club legend in a short time, it rather devalues the accolade, in my humble one. 🤔

Quite. Got to keep the riff raff in their place.