Prime Minister

He's not gone yet, got his wedding renewal to pay first. 

I'd rather he called an election, get him gone and that party destroyed. I'm sure every new "Minister" will also get a 25% pay-off. The systems broke and needs fixing massively.

Nothing is going to change. He's just going to be replaced by another ****hole who sat by and did nothing about any of the heinous things he did and got away with. None of that shower have any principles whatsoever, and judging by the absolute morons I see daily on the news in the voxpops, they still have plenty of support.

Most of these idiots would continue to vote for them even if they stole their house and made them watch through the windows as they pumped their significant other. They would absolutely still be able to find a justification for it.

• Upvote 1

On 08/07/2022 at 13:29, Digs said:

Nothing is going to change. He's just going to be replaced by another ****hole who sat by and did nothing about any of the heinous things he did and got away with. None of that shower have any principles whatsoever, and judging by the absolute morons I see daily on the news in the voxpops, they still have plenty of support.

Most of these idiots would continue to vote for them even if they stole their house and made them watch through the windows as they pumped their significant other. They would absolutely still be able to find a justification for it.

Aye but…….. he got the big things right……… 

how depressing is it to see these morons being interviewed on TV - the same kents that voted for Brexit en-masse - its awful 😢

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...