No ticket sales for NW at Edinburgh game (18/3) - ST holders will get their usual seat

SanguinePar

47 minutes ago, Keyser Soze said:

Dropping points at home to FC Edin is not title winning form ffs.

It is if your nearest rival title contender drops one more than you, Keyser. 🙂

To state the bleedingly obvious, we were 8 pts clear with 9 games to play before yesterday's games. Now we're 9 clear with 8 to play. Our odds are shortening, those of Falkirk are drifting.....

6 minutes ago, GG Riva said:

It is if your nearest rival title contender drops one more than you, Keyser. 🙂

To state the bleedingly obvious, we were 8 pts clear with 9 games to play before yesterday's games. Now we're 9 clear with 8 to play. Our odds are shortening, those of Falkirk are drifting.....

If you’re over the moon to draw with such a guff side then we’ll never agree.

23 minutes ago, Keyser Soze said:

If you’re over the moon to draw with such a guff side then we’ll never agree.

Hardly over the moon, mate, but neither was I as sick as the proverbial parrot. Let's just say my disappointment at dropping 2 pts was tempered when I heard the full time score from Palmerston. 🙂

25 minutes ago, Raymie said:

£2.25 for instant coffee ! 

And shockingly bad coffee at that.

I mean, I fully expect stuff to cost more at the match, that's just the way it is. But the coffee they serve in the kiosks is absolutely horrendous. I try one every so often to see if they've changed it to something better, but I always regret it. Such a ripoff.

52 minutes ago, SanguinePar said:

And shockingly bad coffee at that.

I mean, I fully expect stuff to cost more at the match, that's just the way it is. But the coffee they serve in the kiosks is absolutely horrendous. I try one every so often to see if they've changed it to something better, but I always regret it. Such a ripoff.

Tbf the chocolate crispie cake was only £1.20. Thought it was under-priced, but did'nt want to say to the young lady.