Premiership / Championship play offs

Superally

3 hours ago, SanguinePar said:

Wee bit questionable on the Airdrie red card IMO, the Falkirk lad had run past the ball IMO. And even moreso when you see the penalty Airdrie got, which was a much clearer DCGSO. Ah well, not complaining too much!

Nah that can be right right, they are all moaning they were cheated. McGlynn even moaned about it....

Noticed on the Falkirk highlights they didn't even replay the Allan sending off, which apparently was the softest sending off you've ever saw.

7 hours ago, Al k said:

Nah that can be right right, they are all moaning they were cheated. McGlynn even moaned about it....

Noticed on the Falkirk highlights they didn't even replay the Allan sending off, which apparently was the softest sending off you've ever saw.

I'm sure they did? Unless it was the Airdrie version I saw. He left his foot in high, soft perhaps but the interpretation of the rule now it's probably correct. 

Just came up in my "memories" our play off game against Forfar 10 yrs ago today. If you were there you would remember too. Down 3-1 behind at the first leg in Station Park, Forfar. The game had 3 reds, A Manager and coach sent to the stand (guess who!) 2 Pens, Missed one. A goal not given when it crossed the line. Extra time and winning it 6-1 and 7-4 in aggregate. An incredible breathless game and probably one of the greatest I have seen at EEP. Happy Memories indeed. COYP   

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

18 minutes ago, Superally said:

Just came up in my "memories" our play off game against Forfar 10 yrs ago today. If you were there you would remember too. Down 3-1 behind at the first leg in Station Park, Forfar. The game had 3 reds, A Manager and coach sent to the stand (guess who!) 2 Pens, Missed one. A goal not given when it crossed the line. Extra time and winning it 6-1 and 7-4 in aggregate. An incredible breathless game and probably one of the greatest I have seen at EEP. Happy Memories indeed. COYP   

That was absolutely insane, that match. Loved it :-)

• Upvote 1

Queens Park officially join the Championship list of teams for next season after their 0-4 drubbing in the play off leg against Partick Thistle. I wonder if Dom Thomas has signed a PSA with the Jags.

Dunfermline

Arbroath

Raith

Morton

Inverness Cally

Queens Park

Nah he wouldn't have played 😂

On the plus side no winner, runners up or playoff medal now. What a fortnight for him.

32 minutes ago, Superally said:

Queens Park officially join the Championship list of teams for next season after their 0-4 drubbing in the play off leg against Partick Thistle. I wonder if Dom Thomas has signed a PSA with the Jags.

Dunfermline

Arbroath

Raith

Morton

Inverness Cally

Queens Park

Exciting stuff at Hamilton today, Alloa already 1-0 from the first time, take a 5th minute lead, then have a man sent off, then get a penalty, which is saved but they score the rebound. 3-0, game over. Nope, Hamilton just scored 2 in 3 minutes and have just over 45 minutes to get at least 1 more against 10 men. Hope Alloa can do it!

Falkirk still nil... NO, THERES A GOAAAAAALLLL FOR AIRDRIE!!!

• Like 1