Bonus Ball Draw for 'Those European Nights' Everton Painting by Paul Town

Full details and link to pay

When Dunfermline Athletic were in their halcyon period and consistently appearing in Europe, season after season, much of their talent was home grown.

Kenny Mclachlan therefore came up with the idea of working with renowned football artist, Paul Town, to assist the new Dunfermline Athletic Youth Academy.

You can own this painting by entering a draw based on the National Lottery Bonus Ball. Each entry will be £20. When all 59 slots are taken, each purchaser will receive a random number between 1 and 59. On the next National Lottery draw date the winner will be the person whose allocated number matches the Bonus Ball number. All profits to the DAFC Youth Academy.

We`ve now sold 75% of the slots.

We`ll let everyone who has purchased know when we have all 59 numbers sold, along with their number(s) and the relevant week for the Bonus Ball on the National Lottery.

Big thanks to everyone who is supporting our Youth Academy in this.

Please use the link at the top of this thread to purchase a number (£20) if you`d like a chance of winning the original DAFC V Everton painting. 2-1 to the Pars on aggregate over the two legs.

All 59 slots taken for the Everton v DAFC painting by Paul Town.

Random numbers issued to participants.

The bonus ball number on Saturday determines the winner of the painting.

Just a wee thank you to all who participated in this , and thus are supporting the Dunfermline Athletic Youth Academy.  Much appreciated. 

Good luck to everyone on Saturday evening. 

• Upvote 1

23 hours ago, The Roy Barry Fan Club said:

All 59 slots taken for the Everton v DAFC painting by Paul Town.

Random numbers issued to participants.

The bonus ball number on Saturday determines the winner of the painting.

Just a wee thank you to all who participated in this , and thus are supporting the Dunfermline Athletic Youth Academy.  Much appreciated. 

Good luck to everyone on Saturday evening. 

I bought a ticket for this on the 14th May, money came off my card on the 15th but I’ve received no email allocating me a bonus ball number. I’ve checked my spam folder but nothing there either.

Sorry about the notification of your number not getting through to you. It was 42 I understand. 

I know that you've been in touch with Brian who arranged for the random allocation of the numbers, and I know that he'll check to see why the email didn't reach you. You just can't get the staff (but I know he'd checked the system before issuing the emails). He'll get back to you. 

Apologies

I didn't win either (nor did Brian!) and we have written to the winner (No 54) to congratulate him and check if he is ok with us releasing his name and ideally having some publicity photos taken. Rather hoping that he lives in Dunfermline.

• Upvote 1

Many congratulations to Keith Greenoak of Inverkeithing who won the Everton painting by Paul Town.

Keith is very kindly allowing us to display the picture as part of the Paul Town `Those European Nights` exhibition at East End Park on the afternoon of the St Pauli game.

Thanks to everyone who supported the Youth Academy in this fund raiser. It is much appreciated.

• Upvote 4