Transfer nonsense, gossip & rumours

Superally

Absolutely delighted with this. KRH reminds me of a young Alex Edwards, with his balance, two feet and ability to leave defenders on their arses in the tightest of spaces. For those too young to remember the GOAT Pars player, that's high praise. 😃

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, Eastendtales said:

This might be unpopular but we need to sign better than Otoo.

I would agree but he came into the team mid season but give him a pre season training with the team and see how he does? 
If McPake can get most signings in before/during pre season training then that’s the team..👍

4 hours ago, scottyboy said:

I seen Kevin Nisbet on the news earlier, regarding it might be his last game at Easter Road. Are we due any dough if he does move on, or has his deal expired?  

I think he still has a year on his Hibs contract so they may be looking to cash in before his time is up. Not 100% sure, but I think that's correct.

• Upvote 1

I'd be happy with Otto, good young player and looks to have potential. Would be a fee not sure how much we would want to pay if so. 

Was steady enough for us and covered a couple of positions. Hope Fisher comes back too, i thought he would have been the first one signed.  

13 hours ago, Eastendtales said:

This might be unpopular but we need to sign better than Otoo.

I would have agreed with you after his first few games but I though he got better and better as he played more games.  I’d be happy to sign him as he can cover LCB and LB.  That said I’d be starting Edwards and Breen ahead of him but a great option and plenty of room to improve.

Like KRH getting away from Old Firm B teams and playing proper football benefited him massively.

There was two things that made KRH signing. McPake's substitution and telling him to go off on the far side. And the reception that KRH received from the North West and Norrie as he walked round. There was no doubt he wanted to sign, the only doubt was could we afford him. Delighted that the board and the club have done the business, Its a real statement of ambition and intent. COYP    

• Upvote 1

Hopefully this doesn't turn out to be the case of McPake being too loyal to players that got us up, we need to sign better quality for the Championship, certainly in the forward areas.

Not fussed if we get Otoo, think he would be ok back up but think we should be trying to get someone better than Breen to challenge for a starting spot

Edited by the saline hill puma