Owen Coyle

Superally

6 minutes ago, Al k said:

He's another vastly over rated manager. Did very well at Burnley and QP but arguably the 2nd best budget in the championship.

Been awful everywhere else I can remember.

Done good job at Bolton and St Johnstone too. Wouldn’t be the worst shout as a manager if we needed one

1 hour ago, kelty_par said:

Done good job at Bolton and St Johnstone too. Wouldn’t be the worst shout as a manager if we needed one

I'd forgot about St Johnstone, he was awful at Bolton never improved them and relegated them. 

He's a great guy but hopefully not a need for us. 

11 hours ago, Al k said:

I'd forgot about St Johnstone, he was awful at Bolton never improved them and relegated them. 

He's a great guy but hopefully not a need for us. 

Bolton are a basket case club who spent far more than they earned. Pretty sure they're still reeling from their financial mismanagement. 

Coyle did a good job at St Johnstone and Burnley.  He was pretty much a disaster everywhere else after that - hence why he ended up in India given that it was a decade since he'd done well anywhere.

Has restored his reputation a bit at Jamshedpur and Queens Park, but I still wouldn't be in a hurry to appoint him if I was part of a board looking for a new manager.