Changes to Layout

Thanks for even considering the changes guys - much appreciated. As an example of why I want the change - I started a thread last nght on ar$ene Wenger and as habit stuck it in the football forum - I honestly didnt even know the other one was there as the heading suggests its about away fans - not necessarily away teams - anyhoo - would still prefer one forum

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 4 weeks later...

On the back of some of the comments about the forum lagging, particularly on mobile, we are proposing to disable some of the additional elements (Twitter feed, Facebook slider) to see if this helps.

If there is no noticeable objection, we will reinstate in 7 days time.

Any objections to this?

Hard to say for sure, but I feel like the issues I mentioned elsewhere re typing and quoting have improved a lot since this - be interesting to see if it comes back when they're reinstated.

On the back of some of the comments about the forum lagging, particularly on mobile, we are proposing to disable some of the additional elements (Twitter feed, Facebook slider) to see if this helps.

If there is no noticeable objection, we will reinstate in 7 days time.

Any objections to this?

@Paradox Just an FYI, both my weirdly-jumpy-typing issues and my when-editing-a-post-random-old-images-that-I've-previously-uploaded-start-appearing issues have resurfaced. Not sure if related to the other post error issues? Just FYI, cheers.

Thanks for the info mate - we're doing some work in the background which may be impacting.  Sorry for any inconvenience.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 9 months later...

Archived