Kevin Bridges

Turps

I swore I'd never do a comedy show at the Alhambra ever again after the Frankie Boyle debacle. Show utterly ruined by two things:

1. Multiple random shout outs from the audience that were FAR from funny

2. Millions of daft feckers getting up continually - right in front of him on numerous occasions - to go to the toilet

Why do folks feel the need to get absolutely tanked up before these shows only to make a complete and utter c**t of themselves and Dunfermline as a whole. 

Needless to say after 45 minutes of trying to control the random hecklers he said "F**k that" and stormed off never to return.

Utter cretins.

I swore I'd never do a comedy show at the Alhambra ever again after the Frankie Boyle debacle. Show utterly ruined by two things:

2. Millions of daft feckers getting up continually - right in front of him on numerous occasions - to go to the toilet

Why do folks feel the need to get absolutely tanked up before these shows only to make a complete and utter c**t of themselves and Dunfermline as a whole. 

Needless to say after 45 minutes of trying to control the random hecklers he said "F**k that" and stormed off never to return.

Utter cretins.

Was at that show too DD, mostly fuds shouting about Celtic and the Pars iirc?

I went to see Kevin Bridges on Thursday, good show although not as good as his previous ones. Only one fanny from Cowdenbeath (shock).. but that was during the warm up act.

Yea Sunday night had quite a few random shout outs in the middle of his act, like "taps aff" and one guy constantly shouting about how Leigh Griffiths wants to fight him. Totally unnecessary but Kevin shot most down he could understand.

Heard he never bothered with his usual encore/question session on Saturday night.

Think I'll stick to midweek comedy gigs at the Alhambra in the future.

Utter cretins.

been to a couple of shows there with the Mrs (Jason Manford, Jimmy Carr, Alan Carr) and each occation pretty similar experience. Idiots shouting trying to be funny and people wandering off to the bar/toilets every 2 mins. Got tickets for the Hydro to see Kevin Bridges in October and having been there earlier this year to see John bishop i prefer the venue and lack of idiots trying to get involved.

Archived