Cara Hilton

Said absolutely nothing when her friend the waste of space Thomas Docherty was yelling "I will always oppose a college in the centre of Dunfermline".

Now she's at the front when the political rivals are "working together" to bring the college into the town centre.

http://www.fifereporter.com/fife-news/dunfermline-news/political-rivals-unite-in-call-for-college-campus-in-town-centre/

For what it's worth I think moving the college into the town centre looks like a good idea in theory but it will take a hell of lot more than to breathe life into the place again.

I also managed to stop myself making a cheap dig when a photo of her wonky smile and a post of her gushing about her kid startingstarting primary school today appeared on my Facebook due to a mutual friend "liking" it so that I'm quite pleased I didn't get involved in online nonsense when I could have easily started.

Where in town will they put the college? 

I see that report says Leys Park Road car park?  So you'll bring more cars into town, but where will you park them?  I also see they suggested the old Dunlop factory?  Isnt that a listed building?  

I certainly think that having a campus in town would bring some life back to the town centre though.

I don't know much about her but then again I've deliberately turned off the Labour party until fairly recently so not up to date.

Nationally I have been watching Corbyn and I am interested in what he has to say and I must say he comes across well, for me anyway.

I see Docherty and Hilton as out of touch subservient androids

Guest The Beer Baron

Always thought the college would be better in the town, it'd surely help bring a bit more life back, no? A few more quid brought to the local shops and cafe's and dare I say, bars too.

On a related topic, I don't remember who it was I spoke to about this, but I always thought Dunfermline would be a brilliant place for Edinburgh University to branch out to if they were looking for an out of city campus.

Archived