Oxjam Dunfermline

This event will be happening across various places in the town on weekend of 9th and 10th October (with Lazy Sunday Afternoons incorporating a special event on Sunday 11th).  We have a few venues confirmed as wanting to host acts and more importantly we have loads of very talented acts willing to play.  

Before all that though we are hosting a quiz at De Brus on 10th September and we're hoping to get a decent turnout so if you're looking for something to do that night then pop along.

As Facebook events:

Quiz night:

https://www.facebook.com/events/117003131979643/

Oxjam:

https://www.facebook.com/events/483477658486622/

• 3 weeks later...

Trying to generate interest for the quiz at De Brus next Thursday.  It will be mostly music based but there will be a few other categories thrown in and I promise I won't make it too difficult.  

It's £2 per person to enter, a maximum of 6 people per team and hopefully should be a good night.

I realise it's not ideal to have it same night as Supporters Council meeting but venue was booked well in advance so them's the breaks

• 2 weeks later...

Reminder that this quiz is on tomorrow at De Brus.  I appreciate that many people will be at the Supporters Council meeting but if you're not and you're in the town I would appreciate support (I have an uneasy feeling the quiz going to die a horrible death) here.  You might also get to see me make an arse of things because it's me who has written the quiz and will be doing the MC thing and who would want to miss that?...

• 3 weeks later...
  • The topic was pinned

We would like to thank everyone that attended (and far more importantly played giving up their time for sod all) and are pleased to announce that we have raised £175 so far. There is still a collection tin in The Sweet Stop for anyone who wants to donate while getting some retro sweeties.

Josh and I will be collaborating on future music projects so keep your eyes (and most definitely your ears) open.

Gordon Smith 
Venues and Marketing Manager
Oxjam Dunfermline 2015

• The topic was unpinned

Archived