29 members have voted

1. 1. Who would get your vote?

• Dimitri Payet
    • Harry Kane
    • Jamie Vardy
    • Mesut Ozil
    • N'Golo Kante
    • Riyad Mahrez

Feck me, I only actually recognise three of the six names on the shortlist. Shows how much attention I pay to English football :P

I'd go for Jamie Vardy though, as he's has helped Leicester immensely this season, and when you consider where he has come from it makes it that bit more impressive. That and because he's one of those names I know xD

Feck me, I only actually recognise three of the six names on the shortlist. Shows how much attention I pay to English football :P

I'd go for Jamie Vardy though, as he's has helped Leicester immensely this season, and when you consider where he has come from it makes it that bit more impressive. That and because he's one of those names I know xD

Same here. Aware of Kane, Vardy and Ozil. Went for Vardy..

Mahrez.  Has chipped in with more than his fair share of goals as well as having a fair amount of assists.

I would go as far as to say that Kante has probably played a bigger part (than Vardy or Mahrez) as a spoiling midfielder.  He's been far more consistent but has performed without fuss or sparkle and quietly done his job, and not many folk will recognise the work he's done.

Archived