Championship Transfer News

Turps

If Falkingham moves to Rovers I really hope he doesn't get a warm welcome from the gormless happy clapping gimps in our support. I still refuse to celebrate a Joe Cardle goal to this day. Judas. 

Flakingham's situation is different from Cardle's?  Cardle left due to administration, as he was entitled to do?  Falkingham stayed through the rough times and eventually no longer required. 

If Falkingham moves to Rovers I really hope he doesn't get a warm welcome from the gormless happy clapping gimps in our support. I still refuse to celebrate a Joe Cardle goal to this day. Judas. 

Flakingham's situation is different from Cardle's?  Cardle left due to administration, as he was entitled to do?  Falkingham stayed through the rough times and eventually no longer required. 

Both are equally unacceptable. If Cardle scored a last minute winner in the Scottish Cup final I'd walk out the stadium as soon as the ball hit the net muttering "rovers *******" under my breath. That's how strongly I feel about it. 

Cardle was made redundant due to the administration. Also him and Barrowman offered to play for nothing for the rest of that season.

Both are equally unacceptable. If Cardle scored a last minute winner in the Scottish Cup final I'd walk out the stadium as soon as the ball hit the net muttering "rovers *******" under my breath. That's how strongly I feel about it. 

Superb effort min xD

Archived