Can't wait

SusieQ

Really looking forward to the new season.

It would appear that the feel good factor from last season has continued through pre season and it's really whetted my appetite for the challenges ahead.

We had a slow burner v Alloa, but I felt we should have won.  Then we scored a barrowload v Livvy (which I missed unfortunately), followed by a cracking game & performance last week v the dirty Jambos and then today the U20s winning handsomely at Kelty.

Some tough challenges ahead, no doubt, but absolutely nothing to fear AND I CAN NOT WAIT!!!

COME ON YE PAAAAAAAAAAAAAARS

Pie and Bovril sees all the different teams fans in our league stacking up their hopes in usual fashion. Going to be a dead interesting league for sure. 

The Championship (previously the 1st Division) has always been one of the most interesting leagues. This season will be the same I think.

For some reason though I have some concerns. I think we won't trouble the playoffs at either end of the table, which to me would be a solid season and give us a good platform to build on. However, the cretinous elements of our fanbase would most likely be in a froth of fury over that, with them rolling out the usual, dullard moron cliches like claiming the side aren't as fit as last year, aren't trying as much, not showing as much passion etc and possibly even questioning the manager. 

This will happen. Bookmark it. 

Pie and Bovril sees all the different teams fans in our league stacking up their hopes in usual fashion. Going to be a dead interesting league for sure. 

The Championship (previously the 1st Division) has always been one of the most interesting leagues. This season will be the same I think.

For some reason though I have some concerns. I think we won't trouble the playoffs at either end of the table, which to me would be a solid season and give us a good platform to build on. However, the cretinous elements of our fanbase would most likely be in a froth of fury over that, with them rolling out the usual, dullard moron cliches like claiming the side aren't as fit as last year, aren't trying as much, not showing as much passion etc and possibly even questioning the manager. 

This will happen. Bookmark it. 

I agree with this.

Consolidating our position is surely the aim. I agree we will have the usual level of bawbaggery from some of our own fans.

AJ has said that his aim is top 4 but I think if that happens we've had a superb season.

It's going to be really tough given Hibs, Falkirk and even Dundee United are either established in the league or have had money to spend.

We'll see some real ****e games like dreary draws and the odd drubbing, but I believe we have the ability to take the pressure and dig in.

Archived