Stranraer Game

DJAS

You might be right there, it is however pleasing to see us continuing to find the net. When you look back at last season and the amount of chances squandered, long may this continue. Faisal with another is quite a start to the season for the young man, he must be on cloud 10 at the minute. How did the trial it's play and what position?

Solid performance against physical opposition with an inept referee. I'd take that. The first goal was absolutely magnificent. Geggan, one dodgy moment aside, was terrific. Think I'd need to see a bit more of the trialist as I thought he looked a little hesitant and immobile.

There was one moment when a Pars player had it in the middle (Geggan I think), and he absolutely hared forward Williamson style but the move broke down.  Even though the move fell apart his attitude alone impressed me.

Also, the incident when Keenan to bait him into a reaction and he just laughed it off I also liked.

Guest The Beer Baron

Anyone seen either of these guys play before? Have to admit nothing next to nothing about them and would value an opinion or two.

Thought Rooney looked solid enough in the time he was on (don't know much of him other than he's a good signing on Football Manager).  Balatoni, I'm shocked that he is without a club, mainstay at the back when Thistle won the First Division and a vital player in keeping them in the top division. 

Thought Rooney looked solid enough in the time he was on (don't know much of him other than he's a good signing on Football Manager).  Balatoni, I'm shocked that he is without a club, mainstay at the back when Thistle won the First Division and a vital player in keeping them in the top division. 

spoke to a thistle fan who says he knocked back a new contract expecting a bigger club and it aint happened,not the fastes but a very decent player would cruise our league 

Archived