The Rangers

Piracy

I hope they get promotion this year so we don't have to play them if we get promoted.

I don't think I could take us being beaten by them and have their 'unique' brand of fans bragging about it.

I really do dislike them more than any other club in the Scottish game.

I wish that they would go breasts north and reinvent themselves in the Vanarama League with their bigoted brethren, and let Scottish football flourish.

Not going to happen though I suspect, so I will settle for their continued success this season, and hope we pass them heading down on our way up the next season :D

Guest The Beer Baron

There's nothing that I, yourself, or others haven't said already that could possibly sum up my contempt for this organization.

No. I just can't bring myself to wish them anything other than failure.  I'd love  it if they failed to go up again. Their fans, the SPFL, Doncaster, Regan etc. all their faces would be worthwhile sharing a league with them.

I was speaking to a Falkirk fan and a Rover at a party last weekend. Both wanted them to go up last year as well and to win the play off. Despite the extra money and coverage their clubs gain, they see it as a sideshow that their division can do without and are sick of them after just one year.  They reckon that without them it would be a great league.

I don't care who is in the Championship next year, as long as we are there. And I'm not getting carried away with that either, long way to go.

I can see both sides here.

The best outcome would be for this version to go bust. Actually the best option would be for them to go bust and never return at any level ever, with all their disgraceful fans lost to football forever, and the same happening to Celtic as well. Sadly that will never happen.

I can see why fans in that division don’t want Sevco. The media just make out that it’s all about Sevco and they are just a distraction, and now that they have seem to have (sadly) gotten their act together, the league is stupidly lopsided in their favour due to them having more resources than all of the Championship, League 1 and League 2 combined. Only the money men actually want them about, but they aren’t needed financially. Yes, their large, scum support gives clubs some more money, but the majority have gotten by without them for years.

I truly despise Sevco and genuinely see them as an evil organisation. 

• 2 months later...

Archived