New SFA Chief Executive

Vinnie

Him and Leanne Dempster seemed to be the favourites. I have heard good things about them both. Can’t be worse than Regan, or anywhere near as big a bellend as Doncaster at the other organisation. A thankless job whatever. Good luck to him.

I made the mistake of reading the comments on the BBC site. Mainly English trolls going on about Scottish football being a pub league, one Rangers fan implying Maxwell leans towards Celtic and the rest being comments about how Scottish football is doomed.

He seems to have been involved in all levels of football, in a number of roles.  

The more I read, the more I think that this might be a positive appointment, on the grounds he understands the various issues for clubs at all levels. 

Of course, the SFA and responsibility for all of Scottish football is quite a step up from Partick.

Guest The Beer Baron
2 hours ago, Teuchter said:

Him and Leanne Dempster seemed to be the favourites. I have heard good things about them both. Can’t be worse than Regan, or anywhere near as big a bellend as Doncaster at the other organisation. A thankless job whatever. Good luck to him.

I made the mistake of reading the comments on the BBC site. Mainly English trolls going on about Scottish football being a pub league, one Rangers fan implying Maxwell leans towards Celtic and the rest being comments about how Scottish football is doomed.

A mistake that can happen from time to time. Comments sections on the likes of the BBC are full of the lowest pondlife imaginable.

Archived