Celtic - Impressive performance

DougieDave

2 hours ago, Keyser Soze said:

Why on earth would you log onto a Pars forum and heap praise onto one of the bigot brothers? Delete this please. 

Is it not a football forum, rather than specifically a Pars forum, Keyser? I don't recall you getting upset when I started a Juve v Man U thread. Maybe you would rather not see any threads relating to Sevco or Sellick, but I can't see the moderators of this site adopting a censorship policy.

Just saying.....

I think we're not working hard enough during games, mainly because I don't think our guys are as motivated as they should be.

There seems to be a lacklustre situation on the park most weeks even though we've seen plenty of the ball in games.

We shall see tomorrow and I'll gauge it from there but honestly I still think AJ will be gone this side of Christmas.

6 hours ago, Piracy said:

I think we're not working hard enough during games, mainly because I don't think our guys are as motivated as they should be.

There seems to be a lacklustre situation on the park most weeks even though we've seen plenty of the ball in games.

We shall see tomorrow and I'll gauge it from there but honestly I still think AJ will be gone this side of Christmas.

Agree with that 

Archived