Up the standard

Piracy

Agree with this 100% @Shooboax.

Despite much early season promise, we have been poor overall since the Ayr game IMO.

Massive two games coming up, both in terms of performances and results.  The confidence and energy levels seem to have dropped alarmingly.

Don't seem to be as quick, creative or potent in attack now either.

That said, if you had offered me us sitting one point off top spot with a significant positive goal difference at this point before the season had started, I'd have bitten your hand off.

We just need to keep winning games and hope others around us slip up.

Injuries for me has definitely been a factor, Fordyce is a massive loss.

We have been pretty poor recently and that attacking spark seems to have gone. Hopefully we can find it again soon it's not like we are in a bad position league wise.

Huge games. No way I was travelling down there though. Horrendous journey. Give me Peterhead any day.

I think it'll only take a couple of wins to bring back the little bit of cockiness we've seen early doors. 

We do have good players

I agree we will prevail.

It isn't losing games it maybe more the way our performance dropped quickly over 2 or 3 games.

Albion Rovers was a win but it wasn't pleasant, St Mirren was shect but didn't matter being a cup game, and Stranraer was better this weekend. 

Winning league games whilst not playing well is the kind of team that win championships

Archived