Coventry City's Third Kit

Teuchter

Guest The Beer Baron

Not a fan of having a 3rd kit, smacks of "kerching, our sucker fans will eat this up".

HOWEVER, one of my favourite Pars kits was the "Faulconbridge" black effort with gold trims and The Pars in lettering along the bottom back. Glorious! Pretty sure that was a 3rd kit. 

30 minutes ago, The Beer Baron said:

Not a fan of having a 3rd kit, smacks of "kerching, our sucker fans will eat this up"

I agree.  Its a rip off idea.  Especially when clubs are obliged to wear a third kit for contractual reasons in games where a home or away kit is sufficiently different from that of the opposition.

55 minutes ago, The Beer Baron said:

Not a fan of having a 3rd kit, smacks of "kerching, our sucker fans will eat this up".

HOWEVER, one of my favourite Pars kits was the "Faulconbridge" black effort with gold trims and The Pars in lettering along the bottom back. Glorious! Pretty sure that was a 3rd kit. 

Agree about the 3rd kit.

The rest of your post could not be any more on topic - a Coventry connection and a reference to a black 3rd kit.

Sure I have seen Mr Faulconbridge in adverts for Vanaram or something like that.

Archived