Favourite televised Pars game

Paradox

Been watching a few older Pars games on YouTube tonight (well from the 80s anyway).

I remember having recorded a lot of these on the old VHS from Sportscene, or more likely, Scotsport, with the likes of Arthur Montford, Ian Archer, Sally McNair and Jock Brown on a Sunday afternoon.

Some of the games I have watched so many times, I can almost do the commentary myself - which televised Pars game is your own favourite?

I think mine is probably this one...

I still remember Leish in the studio the next day, seeming slightly the worse for wear from the day/night before!

Remember this game on TV well. I got married in Dunfermline Abbey that day, after all the photos I noticed when we approached the Daimler at 4.45pm the drivers had the radio on, I asked him the score the driver just winked and said just get in the back son and enjoy. Couldn't believe we were 2-1 with just a couple of minutes to play and as we drew up at the City Hotel the full time whistle went. Jumped out the car with out the wife screaming my bloody head off. Brilliant result, Brilliant day :). The Mrs hates the fitba!!

Archived