New Manager

worldwiderab

10 minutes ago, rosythpar said:

The club is a complete mess, my mate who is a kelty fan said to me today use need to have a complete clear out from top to bottom  and I agree with him. The whole lot of them need to go,we need a whole new regime.

The club is having issues at the moment but to say that the whole regime needs to go is soap opera stuff. In fact it's absolute nonsense. 

• Upvote 7

Peter Grant in the Courier. He ain't going anywhere. 

OK Petesy lad, go do your stuff and get the result we and you desire. The floors is yours. 

For the record I'd love us to win, love it. 

https://www.thecourier.co.uk/fp/sport/football/2531750/peter-grant-i-wont-quit-dunfermline-athletic/?utm_source=twitter&utm_medium=social

17 minutes ago, Deutsche Par said:

Wasn't blaming you tbh just wanting to know what was said. 

If I was cynical I would suggest that Peter Grant is trying to buy himself more time by looking to garner sympathy for his position. 

I never watched the clip and took @Piracy ‘s response to mean that Grant was blaming Ben Crawford for the team’s current predicament.
Duh!

The germans need to make big changes at the club from top to bottom,its been needed for a few years.

We need a new manager and let him bring in his own coaching staff,none of this working with what was here before.

I am afraid the pars United guys need a freshen up,I wouldnt trust them in making any big decisions to do with a new manager. I appreciate them for bringing in the much needed investment but they even admitted themselves they have taken the club as far as they can and they also put us back into big financial trouble when they gave AJ a new 2 year deal and then had to pay him off,2 directors had to bail us out.

1 hour ago, Deutsche Par said:

Wasn't blaming you tbh just wanting to know what was said. 

If I was cynical I would suggest that Peter Grant is trying to buy himself more time by looking to garner sympathy for his position. 

Gordy I was joking bud. 

Yeah, that's pretty much how he came across. Trying to buy himself time. 

On 15/09/2021 at 08:19, Teuchter said:

I never watched the clip and took @Piracy ‘s response to mean that Grant was blaming Ben Crawford for the team’s current predicament.
Duh!

He (grant not piracy) blamed everyone else so far so seems a reasonable assumption he would blame the Crawford laddie too

Edited by Boston Red Sox
  • Downvote 1