Board statement

Fifes Elite

4 hours ago, rosythpar said:

I think we could all take a guess who is leaking stuff out of the club GG. I dont think it's a coincidence that a lot of rumours/leaks have been coming out of the club since 2 pubs reopened up the town.

Yeah we get it. We've done that one to death. 

2 hours ago, Piracy said:

Yeah we get it. We've done that one to death. 

Sorry guys, that's my fault because I'm only on here sporadically. The chat is quality, but sometimes a bit slow. The irony of the previous sentence hasn't escaped me. 🤔  I'll have a look back through some older posts and see if I can find the answer to my own question.

• Upvote 1

21 hours ago, GG Riva said:

What I'd like to know is who informed Kingdom FM that the BoD had given Grant a Vote of Confidence before the Board meeting took place? Kind of bizarre, isn't it?

there were so many different comments or rumours that putting them together, even the ones that are true, still dont really add up.

guess it doesnt matter now and Grant will be in charge next Saturday unless there is a massive change of thinking from either him or Meggle going by his quotes.

5 hours ago, InsidePar said:

so best to ignore it or sweep it under the carpet?

Never said that InsidePar.

A lot of what gets said on forums is supposition and not fact. Some of it is fact, some of it is opinions, some of it is guesswork. All fine but a bit of proof helps. For me if there is someone leaking stuff (highly likely) the club should be looking to find out who and get them dealt with. 

• Upvote 2