Away Support

Piracy

I have to say that the Pars away support has been tremendous this season so far.

We have been receiving plaudits as well from other clubs for our contribution at their various grounds.

Turning up in numbers and generally good humoured.

Another positive. COYP

Most of the clubs we are playing will be appreciative of the extra money our support generates for them.  I do like that a couple of them have taken time to compliment our behaviour.  They're probably thankful that we're a lot better natured than another club that were in this division a couple of seasons ago...

We seem to take good numbers but our support is often very quiet at games.

I agree, but this is perhaps due to the teams we are playing against.

We certainly made plenty noise up at Tannadice earlier in the season, and if we go up, games away to the likes of the Wee Team and Falkirk should make the Pars support noisy again.

Yep it is a bit tame but I think if we win against Brechin on Saturday it'll add to the numbers travelling to Ayr the following week.

I think as the games begin to mean a lot more as the season progresses we'll see the crowds up the stakes from a passion perspective.

We seem to take good numbers but our support is often very quiet at games.

I agree, but this is perhaps due to the teams we are playing against.

We certainly made plenty noise up at Tannadice earlier in the season, and if we go up, games away to the likes of the Wee Team and Falkirk should make the Pars support noisy again.

Pretty arrogant then.

The crowd at Tannadice was fairly quiet for long spells except for the odd burst of the same two or three songs/chants.

Archived