Scunnered….

DougieDave

I agree with your mate DD, the best bit about a match day is Charlie Ds, seeing guys you only catch up with once a month, good music and the cherry on the cake, a good blast of 61-68 before leaving to pay to be depressed. The negative impact on the nations mental health is being left in the lay-by as the politicking juggernaut rolls on. It’s ok for bawjaws or posh Keir to get bevied  up with their mates and party on but **** the minions.

I’ll get you a pint when normality comes home to roost fella.

Edited by Boston Red Sox
  • Upvote 1

Aye me too I’m absolutely scunnered with the pars just now. Don’t even look forward to going to games, as it usually ends up in defeat or a terrible performance. Also ****ed off that regardless of some players performances yogi just picks the same team anyway, I wouldn’t be surprised if any changes from last week. Probably Dorrans will come in as every pass he plays has that wee bit of sugar on it eh 🤣

Edited by kelty_par

13 hours ago, DougieDave said:

A good pal posted on Facebook tonight he’s fed up with no Charlie D’s and no Pars Pals banter before the games….

It’s bad enough with the team in the gutter but to miss the best part of the game experience it really is beginning to hit home…

get this covid tae France….

Maybe we should change the name of Charlie D's to the Downing Street Office Party, then there would be no restrictions of any kind.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 4