Zoomer who kicks cats.

scottyboy

I haven't seen the video ,as I can't watch animal cruelty, same as child cruelty. I heard it was bad though from folk who viewed it.  I'm a cat lover myself,  but I would still feel the same about a dog, hamster or tortoise.  If I'd been Davie Moyes, the first thing I would have done, would be to get him mentally assessed, after asking him what's wrong with you? Kids that do these things often end up suffering from psychopathy. I'd like to see him get rag dolled by a big cat. What is actually wrong with him and who films this and posts it?

Edited by scottyboy
  • Upvote 4

I seen it, f*cking disgusting behaviour. I honestly think people who carry on like this genuinely need help. 

He's been fined £250,000, Adidas have withdrawn their sponsorship and sole level of sponsorship has been withdrawn from West Ham. But to be honest he's needing 3 month in jail. 

• Upvote 2

EA sports need to remove him from fifa and replace him with a bi pedal cat in his place. Complete with its own celebrations when scoring etc. make it downloadable content and send proceeds to animal shelters. As for the Zoomer. Captain should boot him after training every day for a month.  

• Upvote 1