El Bahktaoui Interest

Parzionale

• 2 weeks later...

He was ineffective yesterday for me and also petulance was evident.

He better do something worthwhile v Airdrie or he'll start being dropped and not starting.

agree about him at peterhead, had one chance early in first half and the shot was more like a pass back. I would be interested to no why when we are drawing 0-0 or chasing a goal its always Moffat that gets taken off, despite him being the better of the 2 out of him and fais

Moffat had a poor game at Peterhead and that is why he was hooked. As much as I am warming to Faissal I'm not sure whether I think he is better than Wallace. Like him to remain but not the end of the world if he leaves. I do feel that he will be at DAFC until at least the end of the season.

Moffat had a poor game at Peterhead and that is why he was hooked. As much as I am warming to Faissal I'm not sure whether I think he is better than Wallace. Like him to remain but not the end of the world if he leaves. I do feel that he will be at DAFC until at least the end of the season.

I agree he was having a poor game, but so was fais and for me Moff, even when he is playing poor brings more to the game than fais does in overall play and it normally shows when he does go off as the link up play from midfield to upfront becomes non existant at times.

I agree he was having a poor game, but so was fais and for me Moff, even when he is playing poor brings more to the game than fais does in overall play and it normally shows when he does go off as the link up play from midfield to upfront becomes non existant at times.

TSHP is correct re Moffat. For some reason though the manager prefers to take Moff off first when things aren't working out well upfront.

Archived