Sir KRH wants to stay at the pars

Boston Red Sox

9 minutes ago, Boston Red Sox said:

If that was not evident with his performance, 10 minute substitution and calibration after the final whistle then nothing is. Take him in a heartbeat.

Yes, I think he would be happy to stay. He told me he was loving it here some 3 months ago, when he wasn't getting anything like the game time he is now. Both he and Sam Fisher said the squad is a great bunch of lads who all get on really well, on and off the park.

1 minute ago, Superally said:

Never seen a substitution quite like it. KRH knew what he wanted to do. Brilliant and evidence that he loving his time with the Pars

Somebody beside me said McPake motioned to him to leave the field on the far side. If that's correct then it's excellent man management. What player wouldn't want to play for a club where he's so loved by its fans, as long as the money is decent?

• Upvote 3

2 hours ago, the saline hill puma said:

Yes, and tbh I can't see him staying at the rangers, he has had a good few games since the turn of the year but not anywhere close to getting into the rangers team.

He would be a good player to have next season if we can get him 

Is he not only 19? Plenty of time to develop into a top player with good coaching. 

1 hour ago, GG Riva said:

Is he not only 19? Plenty of time to develop into a top player with good coaching. 

By 19/20 if you aren't in and around a first time like the rangers the chances are you won't ever be. He will develop by playing more games but imo he isn't near the level of playing at that level.

Im quite hopeful that he will be our player next year

• 1 month later...