Pars v the wee team

Superally

I don't think we are that hard to play against if you have men behind the ball.

It worked last season due to the lower quality we played against, but at lot of the teams still managed 3/4 shot on target against us. Rovers and many teams at this level are likely to get one as we will make more mistakes in this league. 

No knocking the guys the efforts there but we have no decent creativity or another striker to come of the bench other than the young guy. From what I saw we were lumbered, slow (Major critisism from this time last year) and then resorted to punting balls up the park.

There's no doubting we have a decent bunch of guys but they really need some help. McCann and Wighton need someone else that's capable of chipping in with a few or some decent service.

All in all if you told me 4pts from the first 3 games I'd have taken that. Hoping O'Halloran needs games but he's been awful in both Raith games and looked like the player Cove had last season so far. We could easily have had 3pts more if we had address upfront and midfield.

Two hard away games now and an interesting test against Morton will give us a more realistic idea of our level. Hopefully at least one player available again. 

• Upvote 1

17 minutes ago, da_no_1 said:

Fitba kicks you in the balls sometimes. Thought both teams were pretty average. We desperately need extra bodies. No real options to change the game. 

Disappointing way to end the run but there you go.

On to next week 

Agree with all of this. Both teams bang average and the lack of options coming back to bite us

• Upvote 1

We were definitely the better team in the 2nd half,we had a glorious pass from the outside of the boot that the forward just failed to connect with a diving header, which would have been A fantastic goal.and another that got stuck under the players boot. Raith missed a sitter start of the 2nd half, with 2 players through with only the goalie to beat. Game over had they scored. Raith closed us down quickly in the first half half. We would have needed a full strength sqaud to beat them today.  I reckon we will stay up this year, but to progress, we need to strengthen the squad