Deadline Day today/Injuries

livipar2

I believe today is the final deadline day of the season with the ability to bring in loans from the top league in this country. From memory we have been after an experienced centre half for weeks and at the time of signing Kane we still wanted another striker?

I guess the defender hinges on when Bene, Breen and Fisher are due back. It’s all been quiet on that front but I’m sure Fisher was 4-6 weeks and that was stated 4 weeks ago.  Also MFW seems to get better by the week just now.

As for a striker that would be good especially if McCanns injury is more than just fatigue.

Mind you I genuinely can’t think of many players available!

4 hours ago, livipar2 said:

I believe today is the final deadline day of the season with the ability to bring in loans from the top league in this country. From memory we have been after an experienced centre half for weeks and at the time of signing Kane we still wanted another striker?

I guess the defender hinges on when Bene, Breen and Fisher are due back. It’s all been quiet on that front but I’m sure Fisher was 4-6 weeks and that was stated 4 weeks ago.  Also MFW seems to get better by the week just now.

As for a striker that would be good especially if McCanns injury is more than just fatigue.

Mind you I genuinely can’t think of many players available!

Imagine if we'd managed to get Ashcroft on loan and he'd done his hamstring in his first game. There would have been the mother and father of all meltdowns on dotnet. 😀😀

• Upvote 2

30 minutes ago, GG Riva said:

Imagine if we'd managed to get Ashcroft on loan and he'd done his hamstring in his first game. There would have been the mother and father of all meltdowns on dotnet. 😀😀

Haha very true! Would obvs have been our training methods….