25/Male/Falkirk

ExxyJj

After Buffy messaged me asking my name, I realised that not many people actually know much about me, even though I've posted semi-regularly on .net for a couple of years. So a few things of note:

Firstly, it's David :P And as the title reads, I'm 25 years old, a guy and I live in Falkirk (boo-hiss!). I was born here, and the reason I support the Pars is that my parents were never into football, but my uncle from Dalgety Bay was. He took me to my first match at EEP on the 13th of March, 1999 and after that I was hooked! Because of work and partly because of the expense of driving to Dunfermline, I never really went to matches very often until the start of 2015, when luckily, I stopped working on Saturdays! :D Since the two all draw with Airdrie last January, I've become a season ticket holder and been to every league home match (apart from the 4-0 victory over Forfar in October :() and even a couple of away matches! 

Other than that, I'm a student at Stirling Uni, live with my partner and our Chihuahua Mango, and like gaming and editing Wikipedia, if for no other reason than it brings me pleasure xD

Archived