Under 20s v Kelty

SusieQ

Well beaten by Kelty in tonight's friendly.

A young team that struggled to get going in the first half and were 2 down, the second a good free kick from Hubby.

After a delay as the ref got injured and with Potts making 3 subs at half time, our lads started the second half brightly and pulled a goal back with a lovely finish from our number 11, who was a trialist that no one could name!

We were in the game for a bit after that but Kelty scored another twice and it was game over at 1 - 4.

Nice park but omg it was freezing out there!

Gill, Duncan, McClair, Orru, Morrison, Henderson, Crawford, Horne, Trialist, Thomas, Trialist

Subs used: Galloway, Luke, Sutherland & a few others not sure of!

Anyone else at the game mght be able to fill in the gaps!

Guest The Beer Baron

I see Mark Morrison was playing, I'd no idea he was playing junior football! Anyone got contact details, good school friend I've lost contact with. Also, kelty had a very strong line up

Dunno who he was - someone said we had one from Hearts & one from Hibs but who they are / were I have no idea.

We did joke that that was why they weren't passing to each other, lol!

The number 11 looked a bit like a tall Willie Gibson from the back, but played nothing like him!  Took his goal very well tho, curling it in at the far post.

First time I've seen Evan Horne & he caught the eye.

The lads gave it their all, but it was literally men vs boys.  Hey ho - another learning curve for our youngsters & on they go :)

Archived