What phone are we using

For most of my mobile owning days I've been fiercely loyal to Nokia, right through their Symbian and Windows Phone days. However my Lumia starting to feel a bit long in the tooth so looking elsewhere. 

Windows Phone 10 been a big disappointment and I'm no fan of apple, so going to look at android for my next one. Any recommendations ? 

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

iPhone all the way.  The only thing that's missing from iPhone is the ability to customise the home screen view.  But that is something that will eventually happen Im sure.

The irony being that Google might be going the opposite direction with Android 7 "N". Word is that the app drawer will be getting removed and therefore all the icons will be on the home screens.

Although I guess launchers like Nova etc will sort that problem.

Just moved from iPhone (after 7 years) to the Samsung S5 (Active) and I cant believe I didnt do it earlier. Love the phone and OS - the active version is a little more rugged as I broke a couple of phones within a short period so wanted something that I was less likely to break

Samsung for me any day.  In general dinnae rate iPhones.  Had one at a previous job and it sucked.

Looking forward to upgrading my Samsung later this year.  Interested to hear reviews on S6 etc on here.

Read a lot of good things about the S6, apart from its battery life. That's been ramped up quite a lot with the release of the S7. It really looks like a cracking device but no way I could justify forking out that much money for one.

Archived