Scottish League 1 Champions 2015/16

SeaBass

What a day, didn't play particularly well today but the result is what matters. Never expected it today Fass with some outstanding finishing. So glad we done it at home so my son could be there for it, shows him we do have some highs as he has only witnessed lows up to this season due to him only being 7. So proud of our team this season.

Special mention to the guys like Josh and Geggs who have been with us through the dark days, excellent stuff.

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What a day!  Coffee, cake and a good blether in Marv's, then went to Charlie D's, which was bouncing.  When I walked in and saw it was Stevie Agnew, I had a feeling it was going to be a special day. Good start to the game, then a bit of nerves after Brechin scored, but what a finish by Faiss! Also, well done PJ for the assist.

Congratulations to AJ, his backroom team, and every single player who has contributed to this season, proud of you all. Right Ross, get your cheque book out and get these lads signed up...

What a day, didn't play particularly well today but the result is what matters. Never expected it today Fass with some outstanding finishing. So glad we done it at home so my son could be there for it, shows him we do have some highs as he has only witnessed lows up to this season due to him only being 7. So proud of our team this season.

Special mention to the guys like Josh and Geggs who have been with us through the dark days, excellent stuff.

Gutted not to make the game with my wee boy today, but looking forward to life in the Championship next year!

Fitting that we should win the title in the year that marked the 20th anniversary of Norrie's passing too.

I'm so glad I managed to make the game today. I've seen the Pars lift several league titles in my lifetime of being a supporter,but this was by far the sweetest!

Well done to everybody in and around the club who the last 3 years have worked tirelessly to breathe life and soul back into our beloved Pars!

Even more  poignant for me today as I got to share it with my Da' and 2 big brothers! 

COYP!?

disappointed not to be there today but looked like a great day and looking forward to the game to go now, also without wanting to sound patronising well done to everyone for staying in the stand could have cost us  a lot of money but brilliant to see the jubilation , would expect the first signings to be made in the next 10 days tbh . what we saw today was team work from the 11 guys on the pitch the team in the dugout the team in the directors box and the team in the stands this was for everyone 

What a day, didn'lucky y particularly well today but the result is what matters. Never expected it today Fass with some outstanding finishing. So glad we done it at home so my son could be there for it, shows him we do have some highs as he has only witnessed lows up to this season due to him only being 7. So proud of our team this season.

Gutted not to make the game with my wee boy today, but looking forward to life in the Championship next year!

Fitting that we should win the title in the year that marked the 20th anniversary of Norrie's passing too.

6 seems to be a lucky number

We won the league in 1926 , 1996 and now in 2016 

Brilliant day - never expected it to happen yesterday as didn't think Coo would win up there.

When do the Pars ever do anything the easy way - it's a slightly disconcerting, surreal kind of feeling today.

Still utterly wonderful tho of course :D

THAT'S WHY WE SAVED THE CLUB, THAT'S WHY WE SAVED THE CLUB!!!!

I'm so glad I managed to make the game today. I've seen the Pars lift several league titles in my lifetime of being a supporter,but this was by far the sweetest!

Well done to everybody in and around the club who the last 3 years have worked tirelessly to breathe life and soul back into our beloved Pars!

Even more  poignant for me today as I got to share it with my Da' and 2 big brothers! 

COYP!?

Shame you had to leave and not come into the town. Mind you I'm not all well today haha

Archived