Rangers - season tickets

DougieDave

Thought this was a Pars site? Why we talking about Man United and The Raspers:S:/O.o

It's a football forum in which all clubs and countries who play association football can be discussed. 

Sincere apologies.  I think I forgot what site I was on while we reminisced about what .nuts is like, and well, I turned into a .nutter for thirty seconds. 

FYI - at Old Trafford for next season, 2017/18 - does not sound too shabby to me - combined with the sterling effort to dramaticlly increase the number of wheelchair user ST's - aye they're ripping the fans off right enough....

- Season and match ticket prices frozen for sixth consecutive season 
- 50% price reductions available for young season-ticket holders  
- EFL Cup reductions 
- Booking fees scrapped

Manchester United has confirmed season and match ticket prices for the 2017/18 campaign, which will see prices frozen for the sixth consecutive year, along with additional reductions for young season-ticket holders.

The club has reduced the cost of season tickets by a minimum of 50% for Under 16s in East Stand Tier 2, Sir Alex Ferguson Stand Tier 2 and Quadrants Tier 2. This is in addition to the dedicated Family Stand and Sir Alex Ferguson Stand Tier 3 which will remain at just £10 per game. 

There will also be a 25% reduction applied to EFL home match tickets next season, in addition to the 25% discount already applied to UEFA Europa League games (if applicable), providing further savings.

The seventh price freeze in eight years will see season ticket prices start from £532 for adults, with a variety of concessionary tickets available.

No arguing with those moves, they're good.

I still think it's wrong though to make fans who want a league ST pay for cup games, especially when those games may not even happen.

Archived