2017-18 Season Tickets

ExxyJj

Ye buying?  

18 members have voted

1. 1. Will you buy a season ticket for the coming season?

The club have, only a few moments ago, officially launched The Lap of Honour campaign, the season ticket campaign for the 2017-18 season. Have a wee watch of this video, and don't deny you've got goosebumps! :D

It's a no from me. I'm not trying to organise a sh*tload of mates trying to sit together every home game.

I want to be able to walk into the ground and sit with who the fck I want. 

Given the thousands of empty seats at the vast majority of most games, that shouldn't be difficult. Who's going to enforce allocated seating? Just laugh at the stewards who try, like what happened at Stark's at New Year.

Anyway, I won't be getting one as I prefer away games so would rather save my money for them. I do hope to get to more home games next season though (was only at the Falkirk game on Boxing Day this season).

I was going to get a season ticket with the wee man but after their nonesense about closing a part of the ground etc I'll just choose home games. 

Will probably go to a fair bit more away games next season with the young gun where we can stand and enjoy the atmosphere. EEP was like a morgue and it will be brutal next season.

Undecided purely for financial reasons. Would love to renew my season ticket but, finances currently dictate that this is not going to happen at the moment. Hopefully I will be in a position to renew it but it is a wait and see job...

I will renew mine this weekend. However I don't think No 1 son will renew his as he has only managed a handful of games this season. I did ask the club about a 6/8 game ST were fans could pick and choose which games they went to over a season but we will have to see if this is on offer next season.

Archived