Scott McTominay

Vinnie

Young Manchester United central midfielder who has broken in the first team this season.  First time Ive seen him was last nights waste of time between Sevilla and United, but this young lad was the stand out for me.  Reminded me very much of Darren Fletcher.

Apparently he qualifies to play for Scotland through his grandparents.  Jose has already suggested to McLeish that he get him in a blue shirt shar****. 

Has anybody seen more of him and what are your thoughts?  Would you want him an a Scotland jersey?

Young Manchester United central midfielder who has broken in the first team this season.  First time Ive seen him was last nights waste of time between Sevilla and United, but this young lad was the stand out for me.  Reminded me very much of Darren Fletcher.

Apparently he qualifies to play for Scotland through his grandparents.  Jose has already suggested to McLeish that he get him in a blue shirt shar****. 

Has anybody seen more of him and what are your thoughts?  Would you want him an a Scotland jersey?

Only seen hm a few times on TV. but looks like a decent enough player.

He turned down a call up for the last friendly v Netherlands, stating he wanted to see if he can get in the England squad.

Archived