You’re going home in a facking ambulance

Teuchter

1 hour ago, Superally said:

Read somewhere that it was a Scottish girl from Glasgow celebrating a England win and using the ambulance as a bouncy castle!

She was one of many folk who were jumping on it. There are plenty of pictures online so not sure how the narrative has become that it was one Scottish lassie who did it.

3 hours ago, Captain Deadpool said:

She was one of many folk who were jumping on it. There are plenty of pictures online so not sure how the narrative has become that it was one Scottish lassie who did it.

3 hours ago, the saline hill puma said:

because the English media is full of racists.....

I doubt its the English media that set that narrative.  Probably some twat on Twitter who was there and wanted to deflect from his involvement.  Arms and legs grown, and Chinese Whispers that blame this Scottish lass?  Not entirely sure a Scot would go to those lengths to enjoy an England win?

5 minutes ago, Vinnie said:

I doubt its the English media that set that narrative.  Probably some twat on Twitter who was there and wanted to deflect from his involvement.  Arms and legs grown, and Chinese Whispers that blame this Scottish lass?  Not entirely sure a Scot would go to those lengths to enjoy an England win?

I wasn't being serious but I have seen some people post such things on social media, which was amusing 

Archived