Pineapples

4 hours ago, the saline hill puma said:

you having flashbacks to the weekend?

No just a bit taken aback at this conversation and the complete honesty of those who indulge in unconventional behaviours at the weekend.

I'm all for people doing as they please though.

I'm away for to read the Peoples Friend.

1 hour ago, Vinnie said:

I joined in this thread purely to indulge @Captain Deadpool.  I expected that the poor kid was p!$hed and lonely (as nobody wanted to be associated with the bawbag rasper and his allegedly horrendous attire) when he started this thread.  I felt sorry for him.

Me too Vinnie, so much so that I am going to buy him a basket of fruit for his christmas.

On 13/09/2018 at 08:46, Vinnie said:

I joined in this thread purely to indulge @Captain Deadpool.  I expected that the poor kid was p!$hed and lonely (as nobody wanted to be associated with the bawbag rasper and his allegedly horrendous attire) when he started this thread.  I felt sorry for him.

He was with 2 guisers of notable repute for sure. Pars gadges none the less.

I had many a **** blethering moment cast upon me last Saturday and I also spraffed my fair share, such is the quagmire that is the Pars support that is collectively ****ed.

That all said in no way did shoving jaggy fruit up your sh*t chute enter any conversation I was involved in. 

Archived