Scottish Youth Cup

Deutsch Par

Today sees the remaining second round ties being played, shock of the round being East Stirlingshire beating Falkirk 3-1 away with Gavin McMillan scoring an equaliser for Shire.  The Pars enter in round 3, a team to be wary of is Edusport Academy who are a team of full time Frenchmen who have come over to Scotland to learn English and football and currently lead Spartans 4-1.

Youth Cup format

We can't get Falkirk, they're out xD.  I will update this post with the teams in 3rd round draw

Annan, Ayr, Celtic, Dundee United, Morton, Hamilton, Hearts, Hibs, Kilmarnock, Queen of the South, Queen's Park, Rangers, Selkirk, St. Johnstone (who put us out last year), St. Mirren, East Stirlingshire, Cumbernauld Colts, Motherwell, Dundee, Edusport Academy, Alloa, Inverness, Aberdeen, Forfar, Deveronvale, Stranraer, Airdrieonians, Preston Athletic, Stenhousemuir, Ross County,  Banks o'dee or Clachnacuddin 

Can't find results of the other 2nd round ties (or haven't been played yet).  Apparently the 3rd round is seeded and I'm not sure who will be a seed, I would assume it will be the 16 teams entering the draw at this stage, so if that's the case we will play any team from the second half of the list I have posted from East Stirlingshire onwards.  Any preferences?  Would take a home tie against a non-league team like Selkirk, Cumbernauld or Deveronvale personally. 

• 1 month later...

Archived