Our Fans

Piracy

Amazing support last night, over 1400 Pars fans, the equivalent of half an average home gate last season.

The players who use Twitter are giving the fans a mention on a regular basis.

I think there's a real respect for each other developing this season. Really won't be missing many games this season if I can help it.

untitled.png

Pars.png

Football has always been about entertainment. We are certainly being entertained at the minute. My memory might be deceiving me but I can't recall us playing with this style anytime in the last 27 years. Some of the attacking play is just a joy to watch

This was my only expectation this season - entertainment.

Everything else has been a bonus.

Top league scorers in the UK as well!

Better than Crawf and Brewster?

I would say so, yes.

We look likely to destroy teams most games this season.  The whole squad is contributing, not just relying on one or two players.

Games can't come quick enough just now.

Football has always been about entertainment. We are certainly being entertained at the minute. My memory might be deceiving me but I can't recall us playing with this style anytime in the last 27 years. Some of the attacking play is just a joy to watch

This was my only expectation this season - entertainment.

Everything else has been a bonus.

Top league scorers in the UK as well!

Better than Crawf and Brewster?

I would say so, yes.

We look likely to destroy teams most games this season.  The whole squad is contributing, not just relying on one or two players.

Games can't come quick enough just now.

there were more than the 2 of them that made that team,and consistently played at a higher level than we're at now,ps not taking anything away from the current side 

The idiots need to stop throwing things as well.  MAC got caught trying to hide the lighter that was thrown yesterday.  Personally I think the club needs to use a zero tolerance approach, they've tried being reasonable and idiots are still throwing things so if someone gets caught throwing something then they get a lifetime ban from EEP and made to pay the fine. 

Archived