Football Agents

DougieDave

1 hour ago, Yorkie said:

I sort of have a different opinion on the transport thing - footballers are far to mollycoddled  - why can't they arrange their own transport like every other normal being?

Footballers are mollycoddled which is why so many struggle to adjust "real life" after retirement.  I know Rangers, the original ones, used to pay their players bills, and then deduct the bills from the wages.  Im sure it happens at other clubs.

However, football is business, players are commodities, and as such, you protect them.  

I have a side trade in bits and pieces on eBay.  If I pay for stocks, I want to make sure they get delivered intact and in full using trusted couriers.  I ship stocks packaged and posted with tracking.  I protect my business.  I use trusted couriers.  

So back to Sala, I think that someone at Cardiff has failed him by not looking after him, and I absolutely believe his agent has failed him. 

As an aside, I was on a plane just a few days ago that had to turn back 30 minutes into an 8 hour flight over the Atlantic due to engine issues.  I dare say an Airbus has far more panels and technical information at the pilots disposal, and the pilot chose safety first, as inconvenient as it was.  So I question the Sala pilots decision making to continue, as by all accounts, he will have been aware of issues, if not by panel indicators, by engine tones and performance, similarly to knowing your car?

4 hours ago, The Beer Baron said:

Was the pilot ever found?

Not yet

3 hours ago, Vinnie said:

Good question... hes been forgotten about because hes not worth £15m

And it's now alleged that he dropped out of commercial pilot training.

It's a conspiracy i tell ye!

4 hours ago, Paradox said:

he dropped out of commercial pilot training.

Does that mean hes not allowed to fly with passengers for money? Or just that he isnt qualified to fly the bigger passenger planes for the major airlines?

For example, I have a licence to drive a car or a van or a minibus, but Im not qualified to drive a coach or freight lorry.

1 hour ago, Vinnie said:

Does that mean hes not allowed to fly with passengers for money? Or just that he isnt qualified to fly the bigger passenger planes for the major airlines?

For example, I have a licence to drive a car or a van or a minibus, but Im not qualified to drive a coach or freight lorry.

It means he’s not allowed to fly commercially i.e. carry paying passengers 

he started but never completed his CP licence training 

Archived