Football Agents

DougieDave

6 minutes ago, Teuchter said:

Saw that earlier. I can't quite figure what he thinks he is achieving by this. 

Deflection? Trying to absolve himself of blame that was cast on him as the organiser of Sala's flight? 

All football agents are ****holes. Weve known this for a long time. 

I’ve rightly been given a warning about my post above - its in bad taste - it wasn’t meant literally - but I hope you all undertand the sentiments behind the post  - this lowlife was ultimately responsible for his clients death and he has the audacity to try and turn the tables - despicable....

Takes me back to my previous point (on a different thread) about the conspiracy theory surrounding this whole tragic story.

I find it difficult to believe that Cardiff would allow their prized asset to travel in this manner with no club security/ representative accompanying Sala on the flight.

42 minutes ago, Yorkie said:

I sort of have a different opinion on the transport thing - footballers are far to mollycoddled  - why can't they arrange their own transport like every other normal being?

Its a good point but if an agent is taking £1.5M for facilitating a deal then the least they can do is to make sure their client is transferred efficiently and safely - they chose the cheap option and the poor guy paid a hefty price....

1 hour ago, Yorkie said:

I sort of have a different opinion on the transport thing - footballers are far to mollycoddled  - why can't they arrange their own transport like every other normal being?

Think of it from a business point of view.  Sala was also a business asset.  Their most valuable asset other than their stadium or training facility arguably.

Would you allow the transportation of a £15m asset to be organised by a 3rd party in this way?

At the very least, i would have exoected a private jet with trusted crew.

Archived