Clarke

Vinnie

On the face of it, a decent appointment.  

Ive been critical of the standard of our players over the past few years, and its still my belief that our players are not of the level some folk big them up to be.  Will be interesting whether folk think Clarke is to blame if we continue to fall down the rankings, or will folk begin to accept that the problem may be more deeper rooted? 

32 minutes ago, the saline hill puma said:

if we go up the rankings will folk like you accept we do have some decent players and they get talked up because they play at a decent standard and have simply under performed under McLeish 

Maybe? 

16 minutes ago, Teuchter said:

Personally I am disappointed that John Hughes or Jim Duffy didn’t get a well earned shot at instead of handing it to an arriviste like Clarke.

Nah Stuart Baxter or Jim Jefferies 

4 hours ago, Teuchter said:

Bobby “if ye want entertainment, then go to the cinema” Williamson.

He was just paraphrasing Allan "Sniffer" Clark of Leeds,× who said "If people want entertainment,  they should go to the bleeding London Palladium. "

I see that despite universal delight that the SFA have made a decent decision, I see some players still arent keen to turn out.  Tierney willing to play for Celtic in a Cup Final, but continues to shy away from turning out for his country.   

Archived