New Manager

worldwiderab

5 minutes ago, Secure Par said:

I know a player that has worked under Hughes and he’s not like he is on camera… some of these wee snowflakes need a boot up the erse where the timid ones need a wee cuddle… and told get out! Lol 

**** That.  We need a manager to come in, respect and listen to our players and build from that.  We absolutely do not need a someone to come through their weight around and try and bully the players.  That ends in league 1.

13 minutes ago, Keyser Soze said:

With all due respect to Bobby Barr, he’s a monumental bellend. I’ve heard him discuss Hughes in depth numerous times and there’s not a lot of love lost to say the least but I bet there’s two sides to that story. 

Always 2 sides.  But Hughes failure to deal with that situation turned a dressing room against him and resulted in raith going down. That can easily happen to us and a big reason he should be avoided.

• Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, Secure Par said:

I know a player that has worked under Hughes and he’s not like he is on camera… some of these wee snowflakes need a boot up the erse where the timid ones need a wee cuddle… and told get out! Lol 

He was a great captain for Falkirk, always driving them on , so suspect he took that style into management. No sure if he the man for us though. 

15 minutes ago, Secure Par said:

2 minutes ago, Secure Par said:

This Bully boy nonesense in football is a joke. 
The players have 90mins in front of their customers each week to work their arses off… 

These are some really poorly thought out posts tbh. Bullying isn’t acceptable in any work place. 

If we're talking in generic terms about managing players or indeed employees then in my experience chastising individuals by 'traditional means' isn't that effective in getting people to follow you. Effective leadership is many things and it isn't certainly weak because a Manager doesn't shout the odds. Anyway I'm sure Yogi Hughes isn't a ranting type, I actually think he'd be the opposite.