This has to stop

Boston Red Sox

I have followed my club for over 40 years and even through periods of scott and hay never seen such a disorganised ****show. On Tuesday we even managed to substitute our way out of victory. I have no ill will against the manager because I don’t know him. I have no doubt he does not go out every week to produce ****e results. What I do know is that he can’t manage this club, the results are unacceptable and I cannot go on being there which indicates my support. The crowd today was ****e (who were there gave immense support to the team) and it will continue to drop with some die hard fans throwing the towel in. I expected him to be removed tonight but hey ho, the powers that be deem it not necessary. Hope the roofing boy is chuffed that Bunnet violated our club once again, glad they look swanky in their club blazers

Edited by Boston Red Sox
  • Upvote 2

Our first 8 league results were DLLLDDDL and on 5th October the board issued their infamous statement in which Thomas Meggle stated:

"Both myself and the Chairman had a long chat with Peter on Sunday, and he continues to be up for the fight and is desperate to succeed but understands results have to change, and quickly."

Since then our results have been DDDL. The results have not got better, we are still rock bottom of the league. The board are accountable for appointing Peter Grant and it is now time to remove him. They have been more than fair in giving him 4 extra games.

• Upvote 1

10 minutes ago, Secure Par said:

The silence from the new owners is very concerning imo…. What is going on…. 

I would imagine they now know that we need to have a new manager in by the next game. Surely they must have a meeting about this? At the interviews, ask the applicants,  "can you save us from relegation?" "do we have a playing squad that can do this?" "can you get the fans back?"