Pars are back

Piracy

What I did notice was a drop in negativity. Think last season there would have been a lot of booing at half time as Montrose were well on top of us by the end of the half. The reaction to the goal in the NW was fantastic and it was clear to see it meant so much to all the players. Well done the team, well done the support, definitely get the feeling the pars are back. Can’t get to Kelty but already excited about Airdrie, that’s just not happened for a couple of years.

• Upvote 1

I'd argue that we finished the half on a positive note, having had the ball in the net relatively close to half time whistle - and that helps.

As does not being behind. You've got to be pretty wound up already if you're going to boo the team off at 0-0, with 6 points out of 6 in the bag and against one of the league's better sides.

• Upvote 2

I believe the players being actively encouraged to engage with the fans is creating a bond. CEO David Cook and James McPake absolutely know the potential value with this and very keen to do what they can to promote social inclusion here and grow that sense of purpose. 

Leadership is about taking everyone with you on the journey. We've all got our part to play, it's just realising this in a practical manner. 

• Upvote 3