Signing targets

Weestu75

Keeping within the realms of reality what potential signings would you like to see AJ persue in this January window,after watching the u20,s last night imo if ther was any way we could get shot of Curier we should cut our losses,similar to Barra last season it just hasn't worked out

I think we need cover at the back, typical that the back 4 was just settling down then martin and mcausland are both out now. a left sided centre half who can cover at left back would be the ideal option.

Agree about Courier, for whatever reason it has just not worked out, if he does leave getting someone else in on loan upfront would also be needed imo unless he is happy to have James Thomas as back up, who although is doing ok, i just dont think he has what it takes to make the step, being 20 now he should be on the verge of playing in the first team but when i have seen him he just looks miles off being ready

James Thomas could be loaned out as could Spence. MAC will score goals if he could get in the team but with Fass, Moff and Cardle and Wallace its proving difficult. I don't agree with the fantasy view he is lazy. It takes time and a run in the team to be established and he is not getting the chance because other strikers are doing well

James Thomas could be loaned out as could Spence. MAC will score goals if he could get in the team but with Fass, Moff and Cardle and Wallace its proving difficult. I don't agree with the fantasy view he is lazy. It takes time and a run in the team to be established and he is not getting the chance because other strikers are doing well

he was screaming and balling at youg boys the other night while completely unable to do the basics (control and pass)himself 

he was screaming and balling at youg boys the other night while completely unable to do the basics (control and pass)himself 

What does that consist of?

MAC should just go. There is clearly something going on with him that has precluded him from getting games. Therefore he's pointless to have around despite being a decent player since he isn't playing.

What is his goals to games ratio anyway? I can recall two goals he's scored (Stenny and Stranraer away).

I'd agree that defence is where we need cover. Will be tough to get someone decent in though since a good centre back is always in demand, and given that, as usual, we can only go for out of contract players and loan signings. I think a loan would be the best option, as we have a good pool when all our defenders are back fit.

Archived